New advisory board for Living Tomorrow and TomorrowLab
As Living Tomorrow, we believe in continuous improvement and learning, also for ourselves. That's why we selected a brand new advisory board.
Our advisory board concludes of:
- Herman Van Rompuy, President of the Advisory Board and President Emeritus of the European Council
- Ruth Janssens, CO-founder SmallTeaser
- Jurgen Ingels, Managing Partner SmartFin
- Pascale Van Damme, Vice President EMEA VMware & SAB Business Dell Technologies
- Herman Reynders, former governor of the province Of Limburg
- Yin Oei, CCO of TomorrowLab and Living Tomorrow
- Rudi Bogaert, COO TomorrowLab
- Frank Beliën, founder of Living Tomorrow
- Joachim De Vos, CEO of Living Tomorrow and TomorrowLab
But why do they participate in our board?
Herman Reynders explains: "I have always appreciated the concept, vision and work of Living Tomorrow and Tomorrowlab. Discover and determine the future together. It is a pleasure and at the same time a challenge to be able to contribute to this special project based on my experience.". Ruth Janssens adds: "People make the future and Living Tomorrow understands that. Together with organisations, we look at the trends of tomorrow. Thanks to Living Tomorrow, the future becomes visual and tangible for everyone."
Jurgen Ingels brings it together nicely: "Technology is rapidly shaping the way the future will look. How we will live, work, move, eat, behave will all be influenced by technology and innovation. Thinking about that, showcasing that and guiding organization through this fascinating evolution is what TomorrowLab and Living Tomorrow stand for and that is why I love to be involved."