Looking for a space for lectures or events with the best technical support?
A room with a view
The Vision Room is adjacent to the exhibition space and ideal for workshops and meetings in a larger group. You enjoy a wide view of a green environment and are immediately inspired by the surrounding demo spaces.
This room is for you if:
- You want to host a standing reception for up to 100 people.
- You want to have a variety of set up possibilities.
- You want to host a meeting without worrying about the technical support.
- Beamer with projector or television/LED-screen
- Free wifi
- Free parking
- Note blocks & pens
- 1 (digital) flipchart with markers (reservation desired)
- 1 Office Box (reservation desired): fluo markers, markers, pencils, post-its, scissors, stapler, tape, ...
Give your event the professional look it deserves with high-end badging. Badges can be printed in advance, but walk-ins can also be registered on the spot. The back-and service can also be arranged for you.
We work with PLAY to give you and your guests the perfect audiovisual experience - and a successful event. This expert knows better than anyone how to create balance between light, sound and image. And how to integrate the right audiovisual concept into your event. Professional audio installations, displays, video and led walls, translation - or voting systems and video streaming. All there for you to make a difference.
Enjoy your lunch
Gastronomy of the future
Discover some exquisite gastronomy his restaurant The Bistronomy. Master chef Marc Clément hopes to tickle your taste buds and let you relish his innovative cooking. You can choose from a range of catering formulas.
Spectacular audiovisual concepts, hotel reservations, transport to and from the airport, taxi services, and more. We can arrange it all for you.Mathias Van Genabet - event consultant
You can read all information about our meeting rooms, catering formulas, technical facilities and support services in this brochure.